1. General Terms and Conditions
- Workshop numbers will vary depending on the skill taught. Our aim is to keep all workshops as intimate as possible so there is plenty of one on one teaching. There is a maximum and minimum number of students per class. If the minimum number of students is not achieved within 1 week of the workshop date, the workshop may be cancelled.
- At the beginning of each workshop we will ask permission to either take photos or video of both you and your work to then share on our website and socials. We would love to share your journey in the class, but we absolutely understand if you’re camera shy and would rather not take part.
Cancellations by Students:
- Cancellations made 4 or more weeks prior to a booked workshop date will receive a full refund, minus a booking fee of $5.
- Any booking inside of this timeframe won’t be refunded. We will however allow you to change the booking name if you had someone to take your place. We will just need to know ahead of time. (This no-refund policy includes any covid related circumstance that may inhibit you from attending.)
– Where possible, every effort is made on our end to fill your place if you find you cannot attend. If this is possible, I can then refund your workshop fee (minus a booking fee of $5) or keep your workshop fee in credit for up to 12 months so you can attend a future workshop.
Cancellation by us:
- A workshop may be cancelled if we have not filled the workshop quota or due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. Illness of an instructor). In this event, you will be offered a full refund or option to reschedule.
- In the event that government restrictions are enforced (touch wood) your ticket price will be refunded in full.
5. Gift Vouchers Terms and Conditions
- No refunds are given for Gift Voucher purchases.
- Gift Vouchers are valid until the “valid until” date noted on the voucher.
- Gift Vouchers are transferable to another person. You will have to email us before processing the voucher in order for us to processe things on our end.
- If a workshop value is less than the stated voucher value, no payment for the difference is given. This will remain as a credit to put towards a future workshop with the ‘valid until’ date from the initial voucher.
- If you are booked into a workshop using a gift voucher, and that workshop is cancelled by me due to insufficient student numbers or unforeseen circumstances (eg illness), the student will be able to transfer to another workshop within the validity period of the voucher.
- No refund is given if the voucher is not used within the voucher validity period.
If at any time you have concerns or questions about these terms and conditions, please contact me.